Neat 'find'

  • Bryan Swain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hello all, Happy Belated New Year! Between Xmas and New Year's Eve,
      we were able to take a roadtrip to Budapest and Prague. I put a pic
      in the Photos section of a cool 'find'. Was walking down a street in
      Budapest and noticed a shop with some GPSr's in the window. Went up
      to look closer and saw this.

      Hope everyone had a great holiday season, now it's back to work!
      Bryan
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
        Gee, I hope they got permission/license to use that logo! I'd hate to see Hungary banned from geocaching! LOL

        Candy Lind    candylind@...
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!