Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Digest Number 438

  • ICSFSEDoD
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      FYI....Time Warner has been doing this for months. They block servers from
      sending them mail without any warning, and no ability to appeal your case.
      Their tactics are suspect and as such, they are currently being sued by
      several large ISPs including Texas.net for blocking all email between rr.com
      and many large ISPs.