Thanks

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2004
      I just got back from a stroll in St. Edward's Park. Without Geocaching I
      would never have known how wonderful a park it is.

      Thanks to all who make it so fun-
      Thanks to the hiders-Keep 'em Comin'
      Thanks to the finders-Your comments are priceless.
      Thanks to the organizers-I'd never get anywhere without you.
      Thanks to the thinkers-Quite a challenge or two this year.
      Thanks to the patient-Hints have saved me more than once.
      Thanks to the game-Thanks for saying, "Yes, let's go!

      -Shelly
    • Henry Rohlfs
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2004
        I want to echo Shelly's comments. We've only been caching for a few
        months and we've had a total blast doing it. Thanks to all those who
        support it.

        >>> mpain@... 1/1/2004 6:24:04 PM >>>
        I just got back from a stroll in St. Edward's Park. Without Geocaching
        would never have known how wonderful a park it is.

        Thanks to all who make it so fun-
        Thanks to the hiders-Keep 'em Comin'
        Thanks to the finders-Your comments are priceless.
        Thanks to the organizers-I'd never get anywhere without you.
        Thanks to the thinkers-Quite a challenge or two this year.
        Thanks to the patient-Hints have saved me more than once.
        Thanks to the game-Thanks for saying, "Yes, let's go!

        -Shelly

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        To visit your group on the web, go to:
      • austinalie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 19, 2004
          Thanks for the advice.  Obviously I gave the wrong impression.  I am not the least bit upset and would like to be supportive of anyone that was mistreated.  I wouldn't want to unsubscribe.   I enjoy the group and the humor in here a lot.  Sorry that I gave the wrong impression.  I was just curious about how this would work.   I will lurk and learn.
          LibertyLady
        • semperquestio
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 13, 2004
            Thanks to my TC sponsors and all who offered. Please, no one feel
            slighted, ther was nor rhyme nor reason to whom I picked. Grajek and
            Blizzard were first, that's all. :)

            Howard (SQ)
          • Di and Richard
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 15, 2004
              Message
              Thanks to lowracer and nedry for their sponsorship, and to all of ya'll who offered.

              team dirich92 Di & Rich
            • Brad Herrick
              Message 6 of 10 , May 16, 2005
                Thanks everyone. Just glad it's over.

                But let's not forget the most important parts of the first note...

                COOLER

                COMA

                and there is a connection (or will be on Saturday!)!

                Bwa Ha Ha Ha! (<-- evil doctoral laugh)
              • semperquestio
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
                  Hi everyone! Yes, it's me. I just wanted to say hello and thank
                  evryone for their kindness, concern, and support. It has been truly
                  overwhelming and is making me rethink my place in this world. I won't
                  even try to recall everyone by name cuz I know I wouls leave someone out.

                  The latest info is that I will probably be here until Monday, then I
                  will be a various rehab centers and such for a long time before and
                  after surgery. I probably will not see home again for at least 6months.

                  That being said, I will be spending most of my time in rehab or being
                  bored. I am far more concerned about MrsSQ (Julie). I would greatly
                  appreciate whatever help you can giver her. This is all gonna hit her
                  soon and she will need someone to talk to or shoulders to cry on not
                  to mention help with just day-to-day stuff that will be problematic
                  for her while she tends to me.

                  You have all done so much already, I hate to ask for more, but there
                  it is.

                  Again, my deepest thanks.
                  Howard
                • Pete
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
                    I bet there will be more than a few volunteers for assistance, but next time you decide to go flying Howard, please use an airplane - GET BETTER SOON.

                    Paparazzi Pete and Wanakenagirl

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
                      =HUGS=

                      On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:22:35 -0000 "semperquestio" <sq@...> writes:
                      > Hi everyone! Yes, it's me. I just wanted to say hello and thank
                      > evryone for their kindness, concern, and support. It has been
                      > truly
                      > overwhelming and is making me rethink my place in this world. I
                      > won't
                      > even try to recall everyone by name cuz I know I wouls leave someone
                      > out.
                      >
                      > The latest info is that I will probably be here until Monday, then
                      > will be a various rehab centers and such for a long time before and
                      > after surgery. I probably will not see home again for at least
                      > 6months.
                      >
                      > That being said, I will be spending most of my time in rehab or
                      > being
                      > bored. I am far more concerned about MrsSQ (Julie). I would
                      > greatly
                      > appreciate whatever help you can giver her. This is all gonna hit
                      > her
                      > soon and she will need someone to talk to or shoulders to cry on
                      > not
                      > to mention help with just day-to-day stuff that will be problematic
                      > for her while she tends to me.
                      >
                      > You have all done so much already, I hate to ask for more, but
                      > there
                      > it is.
                      >
                      > Again, my deepest thanks.
                      > Howard

                      It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
                      Guisewite
                    • tx_bobcat
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
                        You got it :) cheers, brad