RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Philcro and Staciecro hit milestones!

  • Steve Fite
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2010

      Love events.  Can’t always make them but love going to events and meeting/talking to everyone.  Cybercat and I are attending the snuggie event in Kerrville this weekend.  We had to special order snuggies for this.  I’m going as Tony Manero and Jana is going as Stephanie.  If you don’t know what I am talking about then either you weren’t a teen or young adult in 1977 or like me, you choose to forget that era.

      Steve/mogasman

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 6, 2010
        I think you throw good party.
        =smile=

        BarbJ/Tygress

        I see that Philcro and Staciecro each passed milestones this weekend!  Phil hit 6K and Stacie hit 5K!  It's so great when both halves of the couple enjoy geocaching.  Congratulations to them!

        Cheers,

        Location: Texas, United States
        philcro found Cycle Central Texas - Lost Pines (Traditional Cache) at 12/5/2010

        Log Date: 12/5/2010
        staciecro and I both passed milestones today: I got 6k and she got 5k...yay us! The view is spectacular. TFTC.

        How to Stay Asleep
        Cambridge Researchers have developed an all natural sleep aid just for you.
        HealthHeadlines.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 6, 2010
          I guess I've blocked that period out, Steve.
          Of course, we only got two TV stations where I grew up (seriously).... so being ignerent (sic) of media .... nah. I'm still ignerent of media. But have fun you costume wearing kids!

          -Barb/Tygress

[...]

          AIU Online® Official Site
          90% Of Students are Satisfied With Their Experience at AIU. See Why!
          AIUonline.edu
        • electric_water_boy
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 6, 2010
            1977 - I was still a pre-teen, but I was busy Stayin' Alive

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 6, 2010
              Way to go to both the 'cros'!

              Russ the waterweasel

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 6, 2010
                Well, I was a teen in 1977 and don't have a clue.  Of course, I essentially didn't watch ANY television from Fall 1975 to Spring 1983.  I was in college and just out in the 'real' world.  Didn't even own a TV (Barb came with one! <G>) and didn't miss it.

                Russ the waterweasel

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 6, 2010
                  Congratulations! Nice area for a milestone.

                  Arnaud - SoaringEagle

                  > I see that Philcro and Staciecro each passed milestones this weekend! Phil
                  > hit 6K and Stacie hit 5K! It's so great when both halves of the couple
                  > enjoy geocaching. Congratulations to them!
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  > Julie
                  > Mrs. Captain Picard
                  >

                  > Location: Texas, United States
                  > philcro found Cycle Central Texas - Lost Pines (Traditional Cache) at
                  > 12/5/2010
                  >
                  > Log Date: 12/5/2010
                  > staciecro and I both passed milestones today: I got 6k and she got 5k...yay
                  > us! The view is spectacular. TFTC.

                • Dave Marquardt