Happy New Year

  • Joe King
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2004
      Happy New Year everybody.

      WOW, Here it is 2004. It seems just like yesterday
      that it was 2003

      Here's hoping 2004 brings you nothing but smiley faces
      and no "no finds" in both geocaching and life.

      JoeKing

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
    • Joe King
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009

        WOW here it is all ready 2009.
        Seems like just yesterday it was 2008

           HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

           Ken/joeking

      • LSR
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009
          Message
          To you and all.

          Happy Year

          Sincerely,

          Luther & Janet Rode
          Geocaching is the game,
          Mom & Pop "Huggy Bear Fbg" is the name.
          You might enjoy our caches while Fredericksburg:
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009
            =chuckle=
            Thanks, Ken....
            Back atcha!

            On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@...> writes:

            WOW here it is all ready 2009.
            Seems like just yesterday it was 2008

               HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

               Ken/joeking

            Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
            Shop now at www.ftd.com/17007

          • Priscilla Davis
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009
              Happy New Years to all and to those I met last night thank you for
              making me feel welcomed. My husband who was with me last night has
              joined in and now goes as pineworker. He might as well get credit
              since he does the driving - thanks to all.

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
              <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

              > =chuckle=
              > Thanks, Ken....
              > Back atcha!
              >
              > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@...>
              > writes:
              >

              > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
              > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
              >
              > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
              >
              > Ken/joeking
              >

              > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
              > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

              > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
              > Shop now at http://offers.juno.com/TGL1141/?
              u=http://www.ftd.com/17007

            • Julie Perrine
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009

                A brand new year with unlimited possibilities!  I’m looking forward to it!

                Here’s to all the cool places we’ll go, interesting things we’ll find and fun people we’ll meet!

                Cheers,

                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009

                  Well, thank GOODNESS we won’t have to call your husband Mr. PrissyD.  I was a little concerned!

                  If there are cachers out there who want to come to an event but think they’re just for people who already know each other, you’ll be surprised at how fast we assimilate you into the group!  PLEASE come!  And it’s more fun playing with people you know.

                  Happy New Year!

                  <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                  > =chuckle=
                  > Thanks, Ken....
                  > Back atcha!
                  >
                  > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@...>
                  > writes:
                  >

                  > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
                  > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
                  >
                  > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
                  >
                  > Ken/joeking
                  >

                  > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                  > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

                  > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
                  > Shop now at http://offers.juno.com/TGL1141/?
                  u=http://www.ftd.com/17007

                • james lillian
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
                    very true...a bunch of nice people.....jimboats

                    <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

                    > =chuckle=
                    > Thanks, Ken....
                    > Back atcha!
                    >
                    > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@ ...>
                    > writes:
                    >

                    > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
                    > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
                    >
                    > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
                    >
                    > Ken/joeking
                    >

                    > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                    > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

                    > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
                    > Shop now at http://offers. juno.com/ TGL1141/?
                    u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

                  • Nancy Lee
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
                      Happy New Year to All.  I just made my first geocache out of state!  California!  Thanks to my cuz!
                      Nanblocker

                      <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

                      > =chuckle=
                      > Thanks, Ken....
                      > Back atcha!
                      >
                      > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@ ...>
                      > writes:
                      >

                      > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
                      > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
                      >
                      > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
                      >
                      > Ken/joeking
                      >

                      > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                      > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

                      > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
                      > Shop now at http://offers. juno.com/ TGL1141/?
                      u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

                      very true...a bunch of nice people.....jimboats

                      Well, thank GOODNESS we won’t have to call your husband Mr. PrissyD.  I was a little concerned!

                      If there are cachers out there who want to come to an event but think they’re just for people who already know each other, you’ll be surprised at how fast we assimilate you into the group!  PLEASE come!  And it’s more fun playing with people you know.

                    • Pam Tobias
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
                        Mr. pblt doesn't see the issue.

                        :-)

                        Sorry I missed the NY event.  Sounds like a great time was had by all.

                        Pam/pblt

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

                          Hey Nan,

                          That’s exciting about  your California cache!  How are you doing since your husband passed?

                          Cheers,

                          <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

                          > =chuckle=
                          > Thanks, Ken....
                          > Back atcha!
                          >
                          > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@
                          ...>
                          > writes:
                          >

                          > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
                          > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
                          >
                          > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
                          >
                          > Ken/joeking
                          >

                          > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                          > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

                          > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
                          > Shop now at http://offers.
                          juno.com/ TGL1141/?
                          u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

                        • Nancy Lee
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
                            Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think.  I'm so worn out from California.  Thanks for asking.
                            Nancy

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

                              “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on
                              them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is
                              New Year's Day.”
                              Edith Lovejoy Pierce (Poet b.1904)

                              Be your own boss! Buy the business of your dreams.
                              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2THyt3x97bvo9R73cCOsDIAtTQcB59xexlfYNdtmo3rsoXo/
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
                                Be patient with yourself -- it's in the quiet times, after the initial
                                surreal, that ... well.
                                I can put you in touch with some widow's groups, when/if you're
                                ready/interested. It doesn't completely protect you from the inane
                                comment, but often helps to be amongst those with a first-hand
                                understanding.

                                Meanwhile, even if I'm not always quick to say (I'm a pushy broad, but
                                *try* not to run folks over) -- you ARE in thoughts and prayers.

                                BarbJ/Tygress

                                On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:04:48 -0800 (PST) Nancy Lee <nanblocker@...>
                                writes:
                                Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think. I'm
                                so worn out from California. Thanks for asking.
                                Nancy

                                That?s exciting about your California cache! How are you doing since
                                your husband passed?
                                Cheers,
                                Fast Domain Registration. Click here
                                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2XOfiy31lYY0NFdXQsWPK6irLh0AaoIfPYrRhGnKfnUqf70/
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011
                                  The old year has ebbed away
                                  Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                                  Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                                  Brings to us all blessings and delight

                                  Happy New Year, y'all!

                                  Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                                  $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                                  Mortgage.LendGo.com
                                • Mrs. Captain Picard
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011

                                    Footnotes coach and I rang in the New Year with the Houston gang camping at Brazos Bend SP.  What an awesome way to start the year among friends, nature and caches.  Our resolution this year is to go lots of new places.  Happy New Year, everyone!
                                    Julie and Roger
                                    Mrs. Captain Picard

                                    On Jan 1, 2011 8:25 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                                    The old year has ebbed away
                                    Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                                    Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                                    Brings to us all blessings and delight

                                    Happy New Year, y'all!

                                    Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                                    $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                                    Mortgage.LendGo.com
                                  • Dave Marquardt