Re: Two years of geocaching!

  • softscienceofficer
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
      Happy "Birthday," Sean! And congrats on your upcoming milestone! I'm glad to have been with you on some of those finds.

      Best wishes to Paul on a speedy recovery, and congrats to the other milestoners (is that a word? if not, it should be!) out there--Roger, Jana, and any others I might have missed!

      Ed/SoftScienceOfficer