Re: 75K

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
      Thank you Billy Crystal. :P

      Perhaps (since I know how much you LOVE puzzles) this 'cryptic' response will suffice:
      "Curiously, we recently spotted a bottle cap: MGD64"
      ;-)

      Back to Billy...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZl3gGV4H6c
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFQSg4oTvM&feature=related

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      > I think it's your age - Man, you look marvelous!!!!!
      >
      > E/BGTx
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
        ...25....

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
          ...20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

          1000

          Congrats to S6sputnik for hitting the 1K milestone!!!

          (as has already been noted in the forum...
          but I just had to finish my countdown)

        • shawnolsen@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
            Great day to hit 1000...since Arnaud did it I figured I should too, nothing fancy or healthy ...  I did it at a favorite BBQ joint !!! Southside BBQ in Elgin!!!

            PORKY'S for 1000!

            Caching on!

            Shawn/S6sputnik

            In a message dated 12/6/2010 9:33:55 A.M. Central Standard Time, budlah@... writes:

            ...20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

            1000

            Congrats to S6sputnik for hitting the 1K milestone!!!

            (as has already been noted in the forum...
            but I just had to finish my countdown)

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@...> wrote:

            > ...25....
            >

            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Fifty....
            > >
            > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > "75K"!? Did that get your attention!?
            > > > C'mon, I saw that look on your face.
            > > >
            > > > I haven't been on the forum lately and so am, as usual, dreadfully behind again. Today I'm on to initiate a countdown, of sorts.
            > > >
            > > > 75...
            > > >
            > > > I'll leave it as a mystery for now as to what I'm counting down.

          • Esther Lopez
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
              Hey Shawn,
              I didn't realize your 1K came at one of my favorite BBQ places too (that is why I put Porky's out there)!
              How about having your party at Porky's? I'll by you the saltines, LOL!!!!
              Kudos!
              Esther/BGTx

              Great day to hit 1000...since Arnaud did it I figured I should too, nothing fancy or healthy ...  I did it at a favorite BBQ joint !!! Southside BBQ in Elgin!!!

              PORKY'S for 1000!

              Caching on!

              Shawn/S6sputnik

              In a message dated 12/6/2010 9:33:55 A.M. Central Standard Time, budlah@... writes:

              ...20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

              1000

              Congrats to S6sputnik for hitting the 1K milestone!!!

              (as has already been noted in the forum...
              but I just had to finish my countdown)

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@...> wrote:

              > ...25....
              >

              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Fifty....
              > >
              > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > "75K"!? Did that get your attention!?
              > > > C'mon, I saw that look on your face.
              > > >
              > > > I haven't been on the forum lately and so am, as usual, dreadfully behind again. Today I'm on to initiate a countdown, of sorts.
              > > >
              > > > 75...
              > > >
              > > > I'll leave it as a mystery for now as to what I'm counting down.

            • arnaud.geo
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
                Congrats Shawn, very glad we picked the same day for this milestone! I will have to check out your cache choice. Seems like a good one to enjoy!

                See you soon on the trails!

                Arnaud.

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
                  Nice of you to be looking out for him!
                  BarbJ/Tygress

                  Congrats to S6sputnik for hitting the 1K milestone!!!

                  (as has already been noted in the forum...
                  but I just had to finish my countdown)

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@...> wrote:

                  > ...25....
                  >

                  > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Fifty....
                  > >
                  > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > "75K"!?  Did that get your attention!?
                  > > > C'mon, I saw that look on your face.
                  > > >
                  > > > I haven't been on the forum lately and so am, as usual, dreadfully behind again.  Today I'm on to initiate a countdown, of sorts.
                  > > >
                  > > > 75...
                  > > >
                  > > > I'll leave it as a mystery for now as to what I'm counting down.

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:

                • Shawn Olsen
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 7, 2010
                    Race is on to 1010. By the way I loved the picture from your office this morning!

                    Shawn Olsen
                    Skandinavia