Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Footnotes Coach Passes 5000!

  • kathryneh@satx.rr.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
      YAY!!!!! Congrats Roger:)

      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
        Hmmm... therein lies a tale.

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Woo Hoo!  And he's the fastest cacher I know too - able to out run a mini van lickity split!

        > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone.  Footnotes Coach,
        > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently.  This
        > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
        > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
        > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
        >
        > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
        > always ready to go find another one.  He's incredibly patient and helpful to
        > anyone who asks.  Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
        > nonsense.  What a trooper!
        >
        > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
        > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
        >

        > His biggest fan,
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        How to Fall Asleep?
        Cambridge Researchers have developed an all natural sleep aid just for you.
        HealthHeadlines.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
          Way to go, Roger!

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
            Hip, Hip, HOORAY!!!!!!!

            What a great milestone, Congrats Roger!

            Esther/BGTx

            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
              Way to go Footnotes Coach!!!

              Lyni9/Iris

              > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
              > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
              > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
              > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
              > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
              >
              > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
              > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
              > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
              > nonsense. What a trooper!
              >
              > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
              > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
              >

              > His biggest fan,
              > Julie
              > Mrs. Captain Picard

            • Jim
              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 2, 2010
                Yay!!
                Congrats, Roger!

                A little over a year ago Roger - or should I say, his van - left quite the mark on me during what remains an historic day for my stats as well as my memories. Thanks for the seat (no pun intended) Roger. Fun times.

                > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
                > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
                > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
                > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
                > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
                >
                > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
                > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
                > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
                > nonsense. What a trooper!
                >
                > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
                > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
                >

                > His biggest fan,
                > Julie
                > Mrs. Captain Picard

              • Jay Bingham