Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Footnotes Coach Passes 5000!

  • kathryneh@satx.rr.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
      YAY!!!!! Congrats Roger:)
      ---- "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
      > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
      > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
      > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
      > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
      > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
      >
      > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
      > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
      > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
      > nonsense. What a trooper!
      >
      > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
      > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
      >

      > His biggest fan,
      > Julie
      > Mrs. Captain Picard
    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
        Woo Hoo! And he's the fastest cacher I know too - able to out run a mini van lickity split!

        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
          Hmmm... therein lies a tale.

          BarbJ/Tygress

          Woo Hoo!  And he's the fastest cacher I know too - able to out run a mini van lickity split!

          > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone.  Footnotes Coach,
          > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently.  This
          > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
          > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
          > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
          >
          > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
          > always ready to go find another one.  He's incredibly patient and helpful to
          > anyone who asks.  Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
          > nonsense.  What a trooper!
          >
          > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
          > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
          >

          > His biggest fan,
          > Julie
          > Mrs. Captain Picard

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          How to Fall Asleep?
          Cambridge Researchers have developed an all natural sleep aid just for you.
          HealthHeadlines.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
            Way to go, Roger!

            Russ the waterweasel

            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
              Hip, Hip, HOORAY!!!!!!!

              What a great milestone, Congrats Roger!

              Esther/BGTx

              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
                Way to go Footnotes Coach!!!

                Lyni9/Iris

                > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
                > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
                > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
                > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
                > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
                >
                > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
                > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
                > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
                > nonsense. What a trooper!
                >
                > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
                > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
                >

                > His biggest fan,
                > Julie
                > Mrs. Captain Picard

              • Jim
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 2, 2010
                  Yay!!
                  Congrats, Roger!

                  A little over a year ago Roger - or should I say, his van - left quite the mark on me during what remains an historic day for my stats as well as my memories. Thanks for the seat (no pun intended) Roger. Fun times.

                  > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
                  > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
                  > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
                  > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
                  > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
                  >
                  > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
                  > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
                  > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
                  > nonsense. What a trooper!
                  >
                  > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
                  > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
                  >

                  > His biggest fan,
                  > Julie
                  > Mrs. Captain Picard

                • Jay Bingham