Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Footnotes Coach Passes 5000!

  • kathryneh@satx.rr.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
      YAY!!!!! Congrats Roger:)
      ---- "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
      > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
      > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
      > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
      > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
      > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
      >
      > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
      > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
      > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
      > nonsense. What a trooper!
      >
      > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
      > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
      >

      > His biggest fan,
      > Julie
      > Mrs. Captain Picard
    • Steve Fite
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010

        OMG!  Crazy accomplishment.  Way to go Roger!  Can’t wait to help celebrate the feat of endurance with you and MCP!!

        Steve/mogasman

        A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone.  Footnotes Coach, my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently.  This dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all the recognition he deserves for his hard work.

        Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's always ready to go find another one.  He's incredibly patient and helpful to anyone who asks.  Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my nonsense.  What a trooper!

        I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime, let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!

        His biggest fan,

      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
          Woo Hoo! And he's the fastest cacher I know too - able to out run a mini van lickity split!

          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
            Hmmm... therein lies a tale.

            BarbJ/Tygress

            Woo Hoo!  And he's the fastest cacher I know too - able to out run a mini van lickity split!

            > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone.  Footnotes Coach,
            > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently.  This
            > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
            > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
            > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
            >
            > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
            > always ready to go find another one.  He's incredibly patient and helpful to
            > anyone who asks.  Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
            > nonsense.  What a trooper!
            >
            > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
            > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
            >

            > His biggest fan,
            > Julie
            > Mrs. Captain Picard

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            How to Fall Asleep?
            Cambridge Researchers have developed an all natural sleep aid just for you.
            HealthHeadlines.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
              Way to go, Roger!

              Russ the waterweasel

              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
                Hip, Hip, HOORAY!!!!!!!

                What a great milestone, Congrats Roger!

                Esther/BGTx

                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
                  Way to go Footnotes Coach!!!

                  Lyni9/Iris

                  > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
                  > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
                  > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
                  > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
                  > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
                  >
                  > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
                  > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
                  > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
                  > nonsense. What a trooper!
                  >
                  > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
                  > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
                  >

                  > His biggest fan,
                  > Julie
                  > Mrs. Captain Picard

                • Jim
                  Message 8 of 17 , Dec 2, 2010
                    Yay!!
                    Congrats, Roger!

                    A little over a year ago Roger - or should I say, his van - left quite the mark on me during what remains an historic day for my stats as well as my memories. Thanks for the seat (no pun intended) Roger. Fun times.

                    > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
                    > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
                    > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
                    > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
                    > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
                    >
                    > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
                    > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
                    > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
                    > nonsense. What a trooper!
                    >
                    > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
                    > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
                    >

                    > His biggest fan,
                    > Julie
                    > Mrs. Captain Picard

                  • Jay Bingham