Footnotes Coach Passes 5000!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 30, 2010
      A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone.  Footnotes Coach, my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently.  This dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all the recognition he deserves for his hard work.

      Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's always ready to go find another one.  He's incredibly patient and helpful to anyone who asks.  Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my nonsense.  What a trooper!

      I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime, let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!

      His biggest fan,
    • Shawn Olsen
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 30, 2010
        Awesome! Hope to make the party :)

        Shawn Olsen
        S6sputnik

        On Nov 30, 2010, at 10:18 PM, "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

        A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone.  Footnotes Coach, my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently.  This dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all the recognition he deserves for his hard work.

        Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's always ready to go find another one.  He's incredibly patient and helpful to anyone who asks.  Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my nonsense.  What a trooper!

        I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime, let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!

        His biggest fan,

      • Jana Iannello

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 30, 2010
            Congrats, Roger!  Make sure Julie throws you a whopper of a party. :)

            Heather/Ronin's Gal

            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 30, 2010
              woo woo!
              And when you go double Dutch you're paying each other's way? =wink!=

              Seriously -- way to go Roger.

              =applause=

              BarbJ/Tygress

              A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. �Footnotes Coach, my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. �This dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all the recognition he deserves for his hard work.

              Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's always ready to go find another one. �He's incredibly patient and helpful to anyone who asks. �Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my nonsense. �What a trooper! �
              I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime, let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
              His biggest fan,

              Globe Life Insurance
              CoverageFor1Dollar.com
            • Joanne A Comer
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 30, 2010
                Cheers, Roger!!

                Sent from my iPod

              • kathryneh@satx.rr.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
                  YAY!!!!! Congrats Roger:)
                  ---- "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
                  > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
                  > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
                  > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
                  > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
                  > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
                  >
                  > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
                  > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
                  > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
                  > nonsense. What a trooper!
                  >
                  > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
                  > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
                  >

                  > His biggest fan,
                  > Julie
                  > Mrs. Captain Picard
                • Steve Fite
                  Message 8 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010

                    OMG!  Crazy accomplishment.  Way to go Roger!  Can’t wait to help celebrate the feat of endurance with you and MCP!!

                    Steve/mogasman

                    A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone.  Footnotes Coach, my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently.  This dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all the recognition he deserves for his hard work.

                    Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's always ready to go find another one.  He's incredibly patient and helpful to anyone who asks.  Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my nonsense.  What a trooper!

                    I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime, let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!

                    His biggest fan,

                  • electric_water_boy
                    Message 9 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
                      Woo Hoo! And he's the fastest cacher I know too - able to out run a mini van lickity split!

                      Message 10 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
                        Hmmm... therein lies a tale.

                        BarbJ/Tygress

                        Woo Hoo!  And he's the fastest cacher I know too - able to out run a mini van lickity split!

                        > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone.  Footnotes Coach,
                        > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently.  This
                        > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
                        > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
                        > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
                        >
                        > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
                        > always ready to go find another one.  He's incredibly patient and helpful to
                        > anyone who asks.  Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
                        > nonsense.  What a trooper!
                        >
                        > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
                        > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
                        >

                        > His biggest fan,
                        > Julie
                        > Mrs. Captain Picard

                        <*> Your email settings:
                           Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                           (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:

                        How to Fall Asleep?
                        Cambridge Researchers have developed an all natural sleep aid just for you.
                        HealthHeadlines.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
                          Way to go, Roger!

                          Russ the waterweasel

                          Message 12 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
                            Hip, Hip, HOORAY!!!!!!!

                            What a great milestone, Congrats Roger!

                            Esther/BGTx

                            Message 13 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
                              Way to go Footnotes Coach!!!

                              Lyni9/Iris

                              > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
                              > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
                              > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
                              > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
                              > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
                              >
                              > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
                              > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
                              > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
                              > nonsense. What a trooper!
                              >
                              > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
                              > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
                              >

                              > His biggest fan,
                              > Julie
                              > Mrs. Captain Picard

                            • Jim
                              Message 14 of 17 , Dec 2, 2010
                                Yay!!
                                Congrats, Roger!

                                A little over a year ago Roger - or should I say, his van - left quite the mark on me during what remains an historic day for my stats as well as my memories. Thanks for the seat (no pun intended) Roger. Fun times.

                                > A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone. Footnotes Coach,
                                > my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently. This
                                > dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I
                                > celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all
                                > the recognition he deserves for his hard work.
                                >
                                > Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's
                                > always ready to go find another one. He's incredibly patient and helpful to
                                > anyone who asks. Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my
                                > nonsense. What a trooper!
                                >
                                > I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime,
                                > let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!
                                >

                                > His biggest fan,
                                > Julie
                                > Mrs. Captain Picard

                              • Jay Bingham