Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Digest Number 438

  • The List Store
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
    • ICSFSEDoD
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        FYI....Time Warner has been doing this for months. They block servers from
        sending them mail without any warning, and no ability to appeal your case.
        Their tactics are suspect and as such, they are currently being sued by
        several large ISPs including Texas.net for blocking all email between rr.com
        and many large ISPs.