Re: DFW Cache-a-thon; final numbers!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2003
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Eoghan" <eoghan@s...>
      wrote:
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Candy Lind"
      > <candylind@e...> wrote:
      > ... I logged 80 finds, Wayne 82, Trey 87 and Ken 77.
      >
      > You guys are crazy. I can't even remember how long it took for me
      > find that many total. At my current rate it'll be about another 6
      or
      > 7 years before I find that many more.
      > Like I said, you guys are crazy! And I'm extremely envious.
      > (At least we got to find two last weekend in the snow.)

      Oh, YES! We are DEFINITELY crazy!! :-D And Wayne is right, I'm STILL
      trying to recover. My days and nights are totally screwed up. We had
      a great time and saw a lot of neat stuff. I want to go back and spend
      a NON geocaching weekend in Fort Worth to soak things up a little
      more.

      So you went caching in the snow and you think WE'RE crazy? LOL We
      waited til after the thaw, at least. ;-)

      Happy Trails,
      Candy