Two years of geocaching!

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2010
      CENTEX CACHERS!
      Just wanted to say thanks for the fun hides, and great people I have been meeting out and about. While I am sorry that I didn't meet my goal of 1000 in two years! I got close, and who really cares if I don't?
      With a little help from Jim (jforceatx) today I got to 975 while 25 shy of the 4th figure :) I'll be there soon enough that I promise!

      While I am at it.... special wishes for a speedy recovery to Paul that is a really rotten thing to have happen!...maybe a.. "get well Hi_Dude98"  event would be fun? and a couple hundred T1/D5's whould be in order!

      Cheers,

      Shawn aka s6sputnik
    • arnaud.geo
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2010
        Sean,

        It has been fun to run into you on FTF hunts!

        Cache on!

        Arnaud - SoaringEagle

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

        > CENTEX CACHERS!
        > Just wanted to say thanks for the fun hides, and great people I have been
        > meeting out and about. While I am sorry that I didn't meet my goal of 1000
        > in two years! I got close, and who really cares if I don't?
        > With a little help from Jim (jforceatx) today I got to 975 while 25 shy of
        > the 4th figure :) I'll be there soon enough that I promise!
        >
        > While I am at it.... special wishes for a speedy recovery to Paul that is
        > a really rotten thing to have happen!...maybe a.. "get well Hi_Dude98"
        > event would be fun? and a couple hundred T1/D5's whould be in order!
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Shawn aka s6sputnik

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2010
          Isn't it amazing how geocaching can change your life?  New friends, new locations, new adventures.  Celebrate!

          Cheers,

          On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:44 PM, arnaud.geo <soaringeagle@...> wrote:

          Sean,

          It has been fun to run into you on FTF hunts!

          Cache on!

          Arnaud - SoaringEagle

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

          > CENTEX CACHERS!
          > Just wanted to say thanks for the fun hides, and great people I have been
          > meeting out and about. While I am sorry that I didn't meet my goal of 1000
          > in two years! I got close, and who really cares if I don't?
          > With a little help from Jim (jforceatx) today I got to 975 while 25 shy of
          > the 4th figure :) I'll be there soon enough that I promise!
          >
          > While I am at it.... special wishes for a speedy recovery to Paul that is
          > a really rotten thing to have happen!...maybe a.. "get well Hi_Dude98"
          > event would be fun? and a couple hundred T1/D5's whould be in order!
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Shawn aka s6sputnik

        • Indigo Parrish
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2010
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "arnaud.geo" <soaringeagle@...> wrote:

            > Sean,
            >
            > It has been fun to run into you on FTF hunts!
            >
            > Cache on!
            >
            > Arnaud - SoaringEagle

            Ditto from me too!
            Let's celebrate your 2000th find at the F1 track in 2012 :)

            -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@ wrote:
            > >
            > > CENTEX CACHERS!
            > > Just wanted to say thanks for the fun hides, and great people I have been
            > > meeting out and about. While I am sorry that I didn't meet my goal of 1000
            > > in two years! I got close, and who really cares if I don't?
            > > With a little help from Jim (jforceatx) today I got to 975 while 25 shy of
            > > the 4th figure :) I'll be there soon enough that I promise!
            > >
            > > While I am at it.... special wishes for a speedy recovery to Paul that is
            > > a really rotten thing to have happen!...maybe a.. "get well Hi_Dude98"
            > > event would be fun? and a couple hundred T1/D5's whould be in order!
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > >
            > > Shawn aka s6sputnik

          • Jim
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
              Oooh, I LIKE this idea, on many levels...

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Indigo Parrish" <indigo.parrish@...> wrote:

              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "arnaud.geo" <soaringeagle@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Sean,
              > >
              > > It has been fun to run into you on FTF hunts!
              > >
              > > Cache on!
              > >
              > > Arnaud - SoaringEagle
              >
              > Ditto from me too!
              > Let's celebrate your 2000th find at the F1 track in 2012 :)
              >
              > -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
              >

              > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@ wrote:
              > > >
              > > > CENTEX CACHERS!
              > > > Just wanted to say thanks for the fun hides, and great people I have been
              > > > meeting out and about. While I am sorry that I didn't meet my goal of 1000
              > > > in two years! I got close, and who really cares if I don't?
              > > > With a little help from Jim (jforceatx) today I got to 975 while 25 shy of
              > > > the 4th figure :) I'll be there soon enough that I promise!
              > > >
              > > > While I am at it.... special wishes for a speedy recovery to Paul that is
              > > > a really rotten thing to have happen!...maybe a.. "get well Hi_Dude98"
              > > > event would be fun? and a couple hundred T1/D5's whould be in order!
              > > >
              > > > Cheers,
              > > >
              > > > Shawn aka s6sputnik

            • softscienceofficer
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
                Happy "Birthday," Sean! And congrats on your upcoming milestone! I'm glad to have been with you on some of those finds.

                Best wishes to Paul on a speedy recovery, and congrats to the other milestoners (is that a word? if not, it should be!) out there--Roger, Jana, and any others I might have missed!

                Ed/SoftScienceOfficer