Paul Update

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Latest word I got a few minutes ago is that Paul should be getting out of the hospital tomorrow! Hurrah!

      So no point sending anything to him there. I have an address for them, but I don't want to put that on this public forum. If anyone wants to send a card, flowers, or whatever, drop me an email at sqcaching at gmail dot com and I'll get the address to you.

      SQ/HW