Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GeoCoin Success Story

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2010
      Wonderful news!  It seems pretty rare for a coin to complete it's journey.  I've not been able to post for a while (battling the stomach virus in our house - yuck!), but we've also had our first geocoin complete it's journey to our family in Japan in the last couple of weeks.  You can check it out here:

      Any other success stories out there?

      Heather/Ronin's Gal