Re: 2 caches 1 cemetery

  • Kelly Fetter
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 27, 2010
      THANKS everyone...i really appreciate all your comments and assistance..(thinking about my next hide and wanting to make it better) guess i did have a case of cache envy...(LOL)i love cemetery caches too..and since i know somebody who rests here thought this would be the perfect start.!!! The name is "CYVAMP... GC2GRKV" prolly be changing out some of the halloween swag for other stuff...