Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Does anyone know/have ideas on how...

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2010
      Howdy Mama CC,

      I just found a park (but it is in RR) where I was planning on at least 6 or 8 caches. The beginning coords are 30 32.506 097 40.004 if you are interested. Look at the satellite view for a view of the trail.
      But I don't know of anything in Cedar Park, sorry.
      BTW, if you want this area I would be willing to give it up. The park is a bit bear since it is new, but there are possibilities.
      E/BGTx