75K

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010
      "75K"!? Did that get your attention!?
      C'mon, I saw that look on your face.

      I haven't been on the forum lately and so am, as usual, dreadfully behind again. Today I'm on to initiate a countdown, of sorts.

      75...

      I'll leave it as a mystery for now as to what I'm counting down.
    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010
        I think it's your age - Man, you look marvelous!!!!!

        E/BGTx

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
          Fifty....

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
            Thank you Billy Crystal. :P

            Perhaps (since I know how much you LOVE puzzles) this 'cryptic' response will suffice:
            "Curiously, we recently spotted a bottle cap: MGD64"
            ;-)

            Back to Billy...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZl3gGV4H6c
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFQSg4oTvM&feature=related

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
              ...25....

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
                ...20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

                1000

                Congrats to S6sputnik for hitting the 1K milestone!!!

                (as has already been noted in the forum...
                but I just had to finish my countdown)

              • shawnolsen@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
                  Great day to hit 1000...since Arnaud did it I figured I should too, nothing fancy or healthy ...  I did it at a favorite BBQ joint !!! Southside BBQ in Elgin!!!

                  PORKY'S for 1000!

                  Caching on!

                  Shawn/S6sputnik

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
                    Hey Shawn,
                    I didn't realize your 1K came at one of my favorite BBQ places too (that is why I put Porky's out there)!
                    How about having your party at Porky's? I'll by you the saltines, LOL!!!!
                    Kudos!
                    Esther/BGTx

                    Great day to hit 1000...since Arnaud did it I figured I should too, nothing fancy or healthy ...  I did it at a favorite BBQ joint !!! Southside BBQ in Elgin!!!

                    PORKY'S for 1000!

                    Caching on!

                    Shawn/S6sputnik

                    In a message dated 12/6/2010 9:33:55 A.M. Central Standard Time, budlah@... writes:

                    ...20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

                    1000

                    Congrats to S6sputnik for hitting the 1K milestone!!!

                    (as has already been noted in the forum...
                    but I just had to finish my countdown)

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@...> wrote:

                    > ...25....
                    >

                    > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Fifty....
                    > >
                    > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > "75K"!? Did that get your attention!?
                    > > > C'mon, I saw that look on your face.
                    > > >
                    > > > I haven't been on the forum lately and so am, as usual, dreadfully behind again. Today I'm on to initiate a countdown, of sorts.
                    > > >
                    > > > 75...
                    > > >
                    > > > I'll leave it as a mystery for now as to what I'm counting down.

                  • arnaud.geo
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
                      Congrats Shawn, very glad we picked the same day for this milestone! I will have to check out your cache choice. Seems like a good one to enjoy!

                      See you soon on the trails!

                      Arnaud.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 6, 2010
                        Nice of you to be looking out for him!
                        BarbJ/Tygress

                        Congrats to S6sputnik for hitting the 1K milestone!!!

                        (as has already been noted in the forum...
                        but I just had to finish my countdown)

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@...> wrote:

                        > ...25....
                        >

                        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Fifty....
                        > >
                        > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <budlah@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > "75K"!?  Did that get your attention!?
                        > > > C'mon, I saw that look on your face.
                        > > >
                        > > > I haven't been on the forum lately and so am, as usual, dreadfully behind again.  Today I'm on to initiate a countdown, of sorts.
                        > > >
                        > > > 75...
                        > > >
                        > > > I'll leave it as a mystery for now as to what I'm counting down.

                        <*> Your email settings:
                           Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                           (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:

                      • Shawn Olsen
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 7, 2010
                          Race is on to 1010. By the way I loved the picture from your office this morning!

                          Shawn Olsen
                          Skandinavia