Re: OT: Vote for GirlFrog and Cachechow!

  • bcfroma
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2010
      So who is Mary Ann Laverty? If she is a cacher, what is her handle? If she is not a cacher, then why should we vote for her?

      Happy caching,
      Backwards Charlie from Austin

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2010
        Charles, her handle is in the subject: Grrlfrog.
        She's the person who drove the Hurricache effort for the Katrina Victims/NOLA Cachers.
        Hasn't been active in caching for a while... but some of her caches are still up. No Bones About It in Zilker Park is especially nefarious.

        BarbJ/Tygress

        So who is Mary Ann Laverty?  If she is a cacher, what is her handle?  If she is not a cacher, then why should we vote for her?

        Happy caching,
        Backwards Charlie from Austin

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:

        > I got this request from Mary Ann Laverty asking me to help her get the part
        > of Mother Ginger in The Nutcracker, and thought some others in the group
        > might want to help her out. Set up a favorite/bookmark and vote once daily!
        >
        > Candy Lind    candylind@...
        > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a GEOCACHER."
        > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
        > Geocaching worldwide:  http://www.geocaching.com     in Texas:
        > http://www.txga.net

        > From: Mary Ann Laverty <MaryAnn.Laverty@...>
        > Date: Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:32 PM
        > Subject: Please Vote for Me from Nov 8-22 to Play Mother Ginger in "The
        > Nutcracker"!
        >

        >  Dear Friends & Family:
        >

        > I have been nominated as a community leader to play the role of Mother
        > Ginger in Austin's "The Nutcracker" on Dec 23rd.  However, this is a
        > popularity contest and I need your help - please vote for me! You do not
        > have to live in Austin. You can vote only once a day, but vote every day,
        > from now till Nov. 22. If I win and you would like to attend the show, you
        > will be able to get good seats and discounted tickets!
        >

        > *Vote for me every day Nov 8- 22 to earn the role of Mother Ginger in The
        > Nutcracker:*
        >
        > http://www.balletaustin.org/motherginger/
        >

        > Thank
        > you!!
        >

        > *Mary Ann Laverty*
        >
        > *Distribution Programs Manager*
        >

        > Silicon Labs
        >
        > 400 W. Cesar Chavez
        >
        > Austin, TX  78701
        >
        > O: 512-532-5345
        >
        > M: 512-426-2839
        >

        > *Vote for me every day Nov 8- 22 to earn the role of Mother Ginger in The
        > Nutcracker:*
        >
        > http://www.balletaustin.org/motherginger/
        >

        > [image: mginger]
        >

        > This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use
        > of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
        > information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential,
        > and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as
        > attorney work product.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
        > hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying
        > of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
        > this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
        > (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
        > immediately if this is an electronic communication.
        >
        > Thank you.

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        Penny Stocks to Watch
        Get the alerts before anyone else. Gain as much as 625%!
        GladiatorStocks.com