Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching in preserves...

  • Victor Engel
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010
      In my opinion caches are insignificant compared to the invasive flora there. That says nothing about policy, of course.

      Victor

      On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:52 PM, dn_shults <donald.shults@...> wrote:
      This is maybe a touchy question...
      A cache in my area recently popped up in the Blunn Creek Preserve. I was under the impression this was not allowed?
      I only ask because I've had a prettay killer hide I've dreamed of for ythat area for a long time! lol
      On a side note, I think its important we respect the city's rules about caching in order to keep a good reputation and a farily loose policy.

      Sorry, I just think its important to know.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

    • banda_geocacher
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
        I know in the past people on this board have been told that they are not allowed, but Stephenson Preserve for example is full of caches. This person can probably give you the official answer:
        http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/cepreserves/contact.htm

        Brent