Very Merry Christmas Bache II - Save the Date

  • Opalblade
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      MamaCC (Celine) and I just submitted the event page for the second annual Very Merry Christmas Bache.  Save the date!  It will be taking place on Saturday, Dec 11th from 5 to 8pm.  Location is once again the Cedar Park Rec Center.  Looked into other options including the suggested library (same price), and the rec center came out on top.  I'll shoot out another email once the event has been reviewed :)

      Will be about the same as last year - holiday potluck, white elephant gift exchange (geocaching or outdoor hiking related), door prizes/sponsors, craft/activity table for younger children, $5 per adult event fee to cover community room rental and other incidentals, and the roping in of able volunteers to help set up and take down tables and chairs the first and last 15 mins :)

      If anyone has any feedback or suggestions please please let us know :)

      Seeking sponsors to donate door prizes :)

      --
      Opalblade (Laura)