Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Events & Gatherings

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2010
      I have published an event (E.T. Don't Go Home Yet)for after the Flash Mob at Rudy's!

      E/BGTx

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 5, 2010
        pksimmang (and BackroadsGal & SuperDave66) have an event cache
        GC2HM79  "When Daffy Goes Marching Off Again" on Friday evening, November 19th in Round Rock as Daffy71 and Haliades prepare for another deployment.

        Dana
        aggiemd91

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
          Cool!  I'll be there!

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
            Wow!  Lots of events coming up.  (Although I wish the reason for yours wasn't happening . . .)

            Russ the waterweasel