Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Events & Gatherings

  • jfox35@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2010
      There is also the "Let's Do Lunch" on Nov 15th. GC2HMCT .

      Judy

      The Ladybugs

    • Kevin (KoosKoos)
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 5, 2010
        This link works pretty well to find upcoming events:

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?state_id=44

        Of course, that assumes you're not a premium member with a pocket query already set up to show you events within a radius of your choosing.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos

        On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 2:15 PM, <jfox35@...> wrote:

        There is also the "Let's Do Lunch" on Nov 15th. GC2HMCT .

        Judy

        The Ladybugs

      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 5, 2010
          I have published an event (E.T. Don't Go Home Yet)for after the Flash Mob at Rudy's!

          E/BGTx

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 5, 2010
            pksimmang (and BackroadsGal & SuperDave66) have an event cache
            GC2HM79  "When Daffy Goes Marching Off Again" on Friday evening, November 19th in Round Rock as Daffy71 and Haliades prepare for another deployment.

            Dana
            aggiemd91

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
              Cool!  I'll be there!

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
                Wow!  Lots of events coming up.  (Although I wish the reason for yours wasn't happening . . .)

                Russ the waterweasel