Re: Necropolis Manor: Why are we so dumb?

  • dn_shults
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
      I just wanted to let everyone know we got it yesterday (sadly -1 who couldn't make it) and it was awesome. We accidently misread step 5 one but aside from that it was smooth sailing.
      Thanks for the help.

      -D+N.Shults
      Donald & Niki

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
        awesome! yay for you!!!!

        Barb =good day/night to do it= Tygress

        I just wanted to let everyone know we got it yesterday (sadly -1 who couldn't make it) and it was awesome. We accidently misread step 5 one but aside from that it was smooth sailing.
        Thanks for the help.

        -D+N.Shults
        Donald & Niki

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "dn_shults" <donald.shults@...> wrote:

        > Awesome! Thanks for the tips. I think I looked right at and never thought about it. So sorry to bother ya'll. Thanks!
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "dn_shults" <donald.shults@> wrote:
        > >
        > > So...
        > > My wife and I (D+N.Shults) went caching with KellenVos and two noobs today. Since many were from out of town, and it was Halloween weekend (and we're fast approaching 100 finds)we thought it was time to seek the Necropolis.
        > >
        > > Instead we found humiliating defeat after spending two hours on stage two and not "getting it" or "seeing it"
        > > I would consider the wife someone who can usually spot a cache immediately and from far away while KV enjoys puzzles a bit, but we were all stumped.
        > >
        > > I hate to ask for help, but we don't have clue what we were doing wrong.
        > > If you could offer some guidance we would much appreciate it, because we don't know any other local cachers and we're not sure what we're doing wrong.
        > > The cache was found today so we know the info is there. We're just dumb. :D

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        $350,000 Life Insurance
        Coverage as low as $13.04/month. Free, No Obligation Quotes.
        QuoteWhiz.com