Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] How scary is it really? (Necropolis of Britannia...

  • Shawn Olsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2010
      No call = good news?
      Shawn/s6

      On Oct 29, 2010, at 9:34 AM, Larissa Worthen <ris@...> wrote:

      We're heading out there in an hour or so... be prepared that we just may take you up on that phone-a-friend offer!  :)  Thanks!

      Larissa/worthen97

      On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      If you get stuck need answers I have them... phone a friend 484 2324

      Shawn/S6Sputnik!

      In a message dated 10/26/2010 2:02:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ris@... writes:

      My girls and I are planning a daytime geocaching trip for this Friday and want to head across town to do the Necropolis of Britannia Manor.  The 3 girls range in age from 6 to 11, and have seen the video on Latitude 47 (so they know it's supposed to be scary).  I figured that doing it in the morning would take a little bit of the 'fright factor' down, but I wanted to check and see with some of you who have gone and done it before just how scary it really is.

      As a note:  it's really not the 6 year old that I'm concerned with.  It's more the 9 year old who's a little on the hide-behind-momma side.  :)

      We need to be home by mid-afternoon (we're volunteering at a school Halloween carnival), so I want to make sure that I've set enough time aside for us to finish it.

      Any tips for this one would be REALLY appreciated!!  Thanks!

      Larissa
      worthen97 and my caching crew
      (elisabethw99, sarahbear01 & manicmonkey)

    • Larissa Worthen