egregious back patting

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010

      Pardon moi ... but I just have to woot

      As many/most of you know, Team WATT (Waterweasel acclanman TreyB Tygress) went out and did that mega ET Challenge run a couple weekends ago.
      Now, just pasting a generic log took 3 team members as long as we spent on the chase getting 1129 caches (yes, a year's typical cache count por moi in a weekend).
      The forth team member, being of unsound mind but willing Muse and body, logged every ONE of those suckers (and 3 DNFs, and a couple TBs) in the way she always does... individually, uniquely, and longer than a couplet. Some... well ... MUCH longer than a couplet.

      There was doubt, there was exhaustion, I can now stop rewriting every song on the radio as a cache riff....

      But I am DONE.

      Except for the TBs to discover from the Flash Mobs a few weeks ago, this Tygress is caught up.

      WOOT!!!!! (Like a fire boat)

      I now return you to your previously scheduled natter ... but I just had to yell to someones that would appreciate it.

      wheee an whew!
      I DID IT!!!!

      Barb - Exuberant but Exhausted - Tygress

      (and, yes, gluttons for punishment can opt in for, I suggest, the word file subscription to this largesse... but it's ok if you're NOT that devoted a following)

      Globe Life Insurance
      CoverageFor1Dollar.com
    • JestrrRulz

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2010

          Wow, I bet you are tired.  That’s a very impressive feat of mind and fingers or maybe mind over fingers.  I’m never caught up.  I permanently live about 30 caches in arrears.

          Steve/mogasman

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2010
            Fingers are mindless -- problem is, they THINK they have minds, but you can tell by their random spelling this is not so.
            Or maybe they have minds (after all, they do get notional, and occassionally have the sense to NOT REACH IN THERE ... Trey can tell you about my Tarantula dance), just no particular retention for conventional book learnin'....

            =g=

            Yes. There were times this was MUCH harder than actually doing the run. But equal exhilaration in having climbed the mountain, if only for my own stubborness. Ultimately the key provocation and cause, eh?

            Silly Barb Tygress....

[...]

            Refinance Now 3.4% FIXED
            $160,000 Mortgage: $547/mo. No Hidden Fees. No SSN Req. Get 4 Quotes!
            Mortgage.LendGo.com
          • Jay Bingham
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 31, 2010

              Congratulations. Sounds like you had fun.

              +-+ Jay - BingOGT