Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ahem...

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

      From: lowracer
      Sent: Oct 30, 2010 2:20 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ahem...

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

        In a message dated 10/30/2010 3:07:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time, waterweasel@... writes:

        From: lowracer
        Sent: Oct 30, 2010 2:20 PM
        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

          From: "lowracer" <markdgessner@...>
          To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 19:20:36 -0000

          http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=e9d3dd4c-bee8-4716-a72c-e012ca84d197

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          Grant Funding May Be Available to Those Who Qualify
          SeeCollegeDegrees.com
        • Hilton
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

            CONGRATS ON 1k!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Hilton, Jeanne and John

                        TheFoods

                    70124513-06bd-46ee-a8b4-5c2a9af48960

                  We're Crabby

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
              Congratulations!

              We still miss your caches here - your caches are still on our favorites list, especially M15 (our #100, when I first thought we were real cachers).

              --Di
              dirich92

            • Steve Fite
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

                OMG! Nice…  Congratz on 1000!!  Now get back to finishing up Cut Crystal.

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                  On 10/30/2010 2:20 PM, lowracer wrote:

                  WooHoo!!! Congratulations!  You've been so close for so long........'bout time!

                • Mrs. Captain Picard
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                    Took ya long enough!  What, were you writing best sellers when you should have been geocaching??????

                    Congratulations!

                  • Esther Lopez
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                      Well Done!!!!!!

                      BGTx

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                        Thanks everyone... BTW I found #1000 without a GPS. I vow to do my next 1000 caches without a GPS, using only aerial photography and my wits. I feel this will help improve my cache finding ability...

                        Hard to believe but I started caching before Julie.

                        -Mark

                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                          I can't diss a cacher who loves to challenge him/herself....

                          BarbJ/Tygress

                          Thanks everyone... BTW I found #1000 without a GPS.  I vow to do my next 1000 caches without a GPS, using only aerial photography and my wits.  I feel this will help improve my cache finding ability...

                          Hard to believe but I started caching before Julie.

                          -Mark

                          > Took ya long enough!  What, were you writing best sellers when you should
                          > have been geocaching??????
                          >
                          > Congratulations!
                          >
                          > Julie
                          > Mrs. Captain Picard
                          >
                          > On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 2:20 PM, lowracer <markdgessner@...> wrote:
                          >

                          > > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=e9d3dd4c-bee8-4716-a72c-e012ca84d197

                          <*> Your email settings:
                             Individual Email | Traditional

                          <*> To change settings online go to:
                             (Yahoo! ID required)

                          <*> To change settings via email:

                          Scholarships for Moms
                          Grant Funding May Be Available to Those Who Qualify!
                          SeeCollegeDegrees.com
                        • arnaud.geo
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 31, 2010
                            Congratulations! Never got to meet you as you left Austin before I started to attend events. I was in San Diego over spring break and found your 45 Gallon cache which I really loved. So cool to find such a huge cache and near beautiful view point. I which I could still find some your archived caches here. Seams like you hide some really good ones.

                            Congrats on your 1K!

                            Arnaud - SoaringEagle