ahem...

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

        From: lowracer
        Sent: Oct 30, 2010 2:20 PM
        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ahem...

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

          In a message dated 10/30/2010 3:07:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time, waterweasel@... writes:

          From: lowracer
          Sent: Oct 30, 2010 2:20 PM
          To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

            From: "lowracer" <markdgessner@...>
            To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 19:20:36 -0000

            http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=e9d3dd4c-bee8-4716-a72c-e012ca84d197

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Grant Funding May Be Available to Those Who Qualify
            SeeCollegeDegrees.com
          • Hilton
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

              CONGRATS ON 1k!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Hilton, Jeanne and John

                          TheFoods

                      70124513-06bd-46ee-a8b4-5c2a9af48960

                    We're Crabby

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                Congratulations!

                We still miss your caches here - your caches are still on our favorites list, especially M15 (our #100, when I first thought we were real cachers).

                --Di
                dirich92

              • Steve Fite
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010

                  OMG! Nice…  Congratz on 1000!!  Now get back to finishing up Cut Crystal.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                    On 10/30/2010 2:20 PM, lowracer wrote:

                    WooHoo!!! Congratulations!  You've been so close for so long........'bout time!

                  • Mrs. Captain Picard
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                      Took ya long enough!  What, were you writing best sellers when you should have been geocaching??????

                      Congratulations!

                    • Esther Lopez
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                        Well Done!!!!!!

                        BGTx

                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                          Thanks everyone... BTW I found #1000 without a GPS. I vow to do my next 1000 caches without a GPS, using only aerial photography and my wits. I feel this will help improve my cache finding ability...

                          Hard to believe but I started caching before Julie.

                          -Mark

                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                            I can't diss a cacher who loves to challenge him/herself....

                            BarbJ/Tygress

                            Thanks everyone... BTW I found #1000 without a GPS.  I vow to do my next 1000 caches without a GPS, using only aerial photography and my wits.  I feel this will help improve my cache finding ability...

                            Hard to believe but I started caching before Julie.

                            -Mark

                            > Took ya long enough!  What, were you writing best sellers when you should
                            > have been geocaching??????
                            >
                            > Congratulations!
                            >
                            > Julie
                            > Mrs. Captain Picard
                            >
                            > On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 2:20 PM, lowracer <markdgessner@...> wrote:
                            >

                            > > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=e9d3dd4c-bee8-4716-a72c-e012ca84d197

                            <*> Your email settings:
                               Individual Email | Traditional

                            <*> To change settings online go to:
                               (Yahoo! ID required)

                            <*> To change settings via email:

                            Scholarships for Moms
                            Grant Funding May Be Available to Those Who Qualify!
                            SeeCollegeDegrees.com
                          • arnaud.geo
                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 31, 2010
                              Congratulations! Never got to meet you as you left Austin before I started to attend events. I was in San Diego over spring break and found your 45 Gallon cache which I really loved. So cool to find such a huge cache and near beautiful view point. I which I could still find some your archived caches here. Seams like you hide some really good ones.

                              Congrats on your 1K!

                              Arnaud - SoaringEagle