RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] DFW Cache-a-thon; final numbers!

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2003
      Ovilla. She still has not recovered fully.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2003
        <candylind@e...> wrote:
        > Well the numbers are in (unless Wayne or Trey corrects me on
        > something.). I logged 80 finds, Wayne 82, Trey 87 and Ken 77.

        You guys are crazy. I can't even remember how long it took for me to
        find that many total. At my current rate it'll be about another 6 or
        7 years before I find that many more.
        Like I said, you guys are crazy! And I'm extremely envious.
        (At least we got to find two last weekend in the snow.)

        -O1
      • Wayne Lind
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2003
          Can you think of a better way to spend a 4 day weekend?  :) I am still trying to recover from 3 nights in a row going to bed at or after midnight.
          > Well the numbers are in (unless Wayne or Trey corrects me on
          > something.). I logged 80 finds, Wayne 82, Trey 87 and Ken 77.

          You guys are crazy. I can't even remember how long it took for me to
          find that many total. At my current rate it'll be about another 6 or
          7 years before I find that many more.
          Like I said, you guys are crazy! And I'm extremely envious.
          (At least we got to find two last weekend in the snow.)

          -O1

        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14, 2003
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Eoghan" <eoghan@s...>
            wrote:
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Candy Lind"
            > <candylind@e...> wrote:
            > ... I logged 80 finds, Wayne 82, Trey 87 and Ken 77.
            >
            > You guys are crazy. I can't even remember how long it took for me
            > find that many total. At my current rate it'll be about another 6
            or
            > 7 years before I find that many more.
            > Like I said, you guys are crazy! And I'm extremely envious.
            > (At least we got to find two last weekend in the snow.)

            Oh, YES! We are DEFINITELY crazy!! :-D And Wayne is right, I'm STILL
            trying to recover. My days and nights are totally screwed up. We had
            a great time and saw a lot of neat stuff. I want to go back and spend
            a NON geocaching weekend in Fort Worth to soak things up a little
            more.

            So you went caching in the snow and you think WE'RE crazy? LOL We
            waited til after the thaw, at least. ;-)

            Happy Trails,
            Candy