Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 10th anniversary biweekly (every other week) mee...

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010
      Any chance that there would be some BIWEEKLY meetings that are not on Wednesday's at 6pm?
      or that someone could pass along some good notes!
      Please
      Shawn/s6sputnik
      In a message dated 10/24/2010 8:07:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time, dirich92@... writes:

      Hi there,

      I just sent a detailed note to the 10th anniversary group, but I
      thought most of you might be interested as well.

      There is a standing meeting every other week at Rudy's on 183,
      Wednesdays at 6pm, for team leaders, teams, and anyone else who would
      like to contribute to the planning of the 10th anniversary of the
      first event. The first meeting is this Wednesday, 10/27, at 6pm. I
      hope you can make it!

      Note, this is not an official GC event, you won't get a smiley, but I
      guarantee you'll smile!

      --Di
      dirich92