THE QUEEN IS COMING!

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2010
      I just got an exciting text message. Queen Zelda is going to be in town tonight and tomorrow - and odds are better than even that she'll be at the event at Rudy's on 183 tonight!! So now, if you want to see someone with a weird accent from far away, you'll have TWO chances (just kidding, QZ, you don't talk funny ... well not much ... :p).

      For those of you who don't know her, I think you could call Criselda the Will Rogers of geocaching - she never met a cacher she didn't like. Or is it the Will Rogers of restaurateurs?? She never met someone she could FEED she didn't like. She and her hubby Mark moved to the Southpark area of Colorado with the dream of opening their own restaurant, and they are nearly there!:D:x

      I asked her if she wanted to put together a visit tomorrow, and she wasn't sure, so I'll let you know after we talk.

      Candy
      moosiegirl