Get Out & Vote!

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2010
      Howdy Everyone!

      I just wanted to remind you that early voting is now going on. Please take the time to get out there to vote. Early voting will continue daily until (and including) October 29th. The polls are open 7am to 7pm except on Sunday, Oct. 24. when they will be open noon to 6 p.m.

      There are many voting places around your county and you can vote at any one of them. On Election Day you can only cast your vote at your precint.

      Remember to get out there to vote!

      Esther/BGTx
      voting clerk - Williamson Co.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2010
        Vote! Vote! Vote!

        (I'd rather that you voted against me than not vote at all.)

        Russ the waterweasel