Re: Thanks....

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2010
      >That is telling a man to give up his fishing weekends for another activity.

      I pretty much did. The name Electric Water Boy was created for my kayak fishing addiction. I still like fishing and kayaking, but it is sooo much easier, cheaper, and less time consuming out of the day to go geocaching rather than fishing. I have combined the two on a couple trips.

      And congrats on the weight loss!

      Tom - EWB