Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] State Capital cache

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2010
      If you want to search on several words...go to Google and search by
      "words to search" site:geocaching.com  (don't use the quotation marks)

      ie.... capitol challenge site:geocaching.com

      This is also a good bookmark list of challenges in the different states. http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=0a3e1a81-39d8-45c9-bfb3-7fe026bf883d
      It's for states A_G, but has links to other bookmark lists for the rest of the alphabet as well.

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>

      The Gourmet Cupboard / Popcorn Shirts
      http://denisevajdak.us     http://facebook.com/denisevajdak

      Not all who wander are lost. Let's go geocaching!

      On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

      On 10/15/2010 1:34 PM, emmy_n_sapphie wrote:

      you mean the New Hampshire where the leaves are already blown off the trees?.........( sorry, just couldn't resist that.....:)   )

      TreyB told me about a cache that involves going to all 50 state capitals. Does anyone know the name of that cache? I have tried searching with gc's crappy search engine without luck. I'll be driving right by New Hapshire's capital this weekend, so I will be able to knock one off the list lol.
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)