Extra! Extra! Geocaching Article in the Express-News!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14 7:43 PM
      Gang,
      Be sure to get a copy of Friday's San Antonio Express-News.  In the Sports Section, on the Outdoors Page, there is supposed to be a brief article about geocaching!  The author was limited to 500 words, so I'm not sure how in-depth he'll be able to get, but it should be fun to see our sport in print!
      Cheers,