Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Very Merry Christmas Bache II

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2010
      Check out the Round Rock Library.  Our Star Trek club recently used it on a Saturday until 8 PM, and one of the meeting rooms has a kitchenettte attached.  I think it's $25 for 2 hours, but I won't swear to that.  It does book up very quickly, though, so you'll want to check with them on tentative dates sooner rather than later!

      Heather/Ronin's Gal