RE: [SATXgeocachers] Mogasman hits 1000 finds!

  • Steve Fite
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 12, 2010

      Wow, thanks for all the well wishes and congratz!  The one thing I have noticed is how everyone is a class act in this group.  Quick to help each other and quick to congratulate each other.  Very impressive I must say!  You all deserve a big ol Texas sized gold star for that!  Jana contributed 1-10 and several of you contributed #11, #12, #13 & #14 so let me add a few myself……

      #15. Always mark your car or bike if you’re going to be leaving it.  It’s no fun wandering around looking for either.

      #16. Always log your caches the day you open the box.  Much easier to log 30 caches than 130 caches!

      #17. Know what poison ivy and fire ants look like (remember I’m a yankee).

      #18. Strap cameras, phones and gpsr’s to your body or they WILL wander off (Same can be said of cases).

      #19. If there’s a random trail heading into the woods near GZ follow it, it’s there for a reason!

      #20. Mogasman loves Cybercat!!!