Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] trouble with photo edits

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
      I can't say I've attempted any uploads this weekend -- but things get funky when a LOT of people are attempting to upload at the same time.
      Instead of giving a meaningful, Hang in there, I'm BUSY, message, you get a vague error message. And things are surely crazy busy with all the 10-10 events.

      That said, I always rotate and resize my pictures before uploading, not trusting GC to do the right thing.  But then, my camera's pictures are bigger than it can handle, anyway.

      don't know if that's helpful or not!
      BarbJ =uploads LOTS of photos with logs= Tygress