RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Sunday Event(s) Reminder...

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2010
      Careful, we'll give her IDEAS

      B/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Sunday Event(s) Reminder...
      Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 22:41:41 -0500

      Remember to bring your truck so you can haul it home.

      +-+ Jay - BingOGT

      From: Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

      Howdy All,

      Thanks Howard for the reminder about Sunday's events.

      What Howard didn't know, and I couldn't admit on the Flash Mob event page, is that after it there will be a group FTF hunt for 4 new caches in Round Rock with the final one being a true night cache. I am asking PReviewer to hold off publishing until after 10 p.m. But I will have the coords for everyone who wants to go with the group.
      So if you plan on attending the FMob, bring a flashlight (or two) with you to use later!

      And did I mention I have door prizes? You know that I do!

      Hope to see you there!

      Esther/BGTx