Where to Locate?

  • JacqueA
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2010
      Where can I purchase a nano container in Austin? I see them frequently used for caches - thumbnail size with a magnet.

      Thanks,
      Mandowoman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2010
        Party City ...
        The readily available versions are those the magnetic mini LED jewelry.
        Remove the batteries (and dispose of properly)
        NOTE -- there are two magnets typically -- one inside and out. You'll probably want to superglue them in place, because there's little more lost than a nano without a magnet.

        There are dedicated nano caches, of course -- but those are mail order. Click through to a shop site from www.geocaching.com (I'm pretty sure GeoSwag carries them, for starters)

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Where can I purchase a nano container in Austin?  I see them frequently used for caches - thumbnail size with a magnet.

        Thanks,
        Mandowoman

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional