Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 10th Anniversary Event Name Idea

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2010
      How about adding & Doing it AGAIN! to what Howard said?

      Esther/BGTx

      From: Opalblade <opalblade@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 19:41:12 -0500

      Ok here are my idea contributions :)  All three have domain names available at the lowest price ($12ish).

      Maybe with a tag line of Keeping it Weird Austin-Style, Where It All Started  But then we'd have to introduce some weirdness...oh wait...hmm...

      1/
      EVENTenth.com - The Mega 10th Anniversary of Event Caching
      It's a bit hobbit-y and maybe slightly awkward but I like it :D

      2/ MegaTenthEvent.com - The Mega 10th Anniversary of Event Caching
      3/ EventMegaTenth.com - The Mega 10th Anniversary of Event Caching
      --
      Opalblade (Laura)

      AustinMommies.com Founder
      www.AustinMommies.com
      free to join ~ five counties ~ forums & events

      $13/Month Car Insurance?
      Insurance deal just passed now allows you to get car insurance for $13
      GoGetAutoInsurance.com