Re: 10th Anniversary Event

  • arnaud.geo
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
      Please pardon me if I repeat points made before. I have not read all the different threads.

      I just noticed that there is already a very well established Mega event on the 26th of March: GC2EWFJ MOGA'11. It may be difficult to get a second mega event the same day.

      Given that there is also the Texas Challenge within a couple of weeks, it may also reduce the number of participants.

      If the number of participants is more like 300-400, then would Scholtz Garten still be an option?

      Arnaud - SoaringEagle

      PS: Instead of the Mega Icon, should we ask for the "Groundspeak Lost and Found Celebration" special icon?