Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Speaking of Trackables

  • jestrrrulz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2010
      Personally, I like the ability to move things into my collection. The coins that I have purchased for myself in my short time of doing this I have not previously activated. I didn't want to have to wade through them to drop other's trackables when logging.

      Now I can activate my personal items and then move them into my collection. If I decide to take them with me to an event, they can be moved back into inventory - then back into the collection. But they are all attached to this name

      Jeri / JestrRulz

      In a message dated 10/7/2010 7:14:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time, gumbietygress@... writes:
      I need to check that function out myself. Let us know how/if you like it.