10th Anniversary - Where would you go?

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      After trying to figure out how many people would come to the 10th Anniversary Event and where would they come from, I decided to turn things around the other way.

      If this event were happening somewhere else in the world, how far would you go, and what would have to happen to get you there?

      Ask yourself which of these places you would go to if the event were as simple as a meet & greet, a big one day event like a large fair, or a whole weekend destination event such as Geowoodstock:

      1. Dallas, Texas

      2. Kansas City, Kansas

      3. Detroit, Michigan

      4. New York, New York

      5. Paris France

      Answering the question might give you a better feel for how many people would show up.

      EWB
      Tom