Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 10th Anniver sary Event - FYI/Actio n i      tems/Questions

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      I've been doing a bit of re-thinking (and I see that there are a LOT of messages that I haven't read yet, so this might be adding fluff to stuff already discussed) but I now think that we should be planning for a bit over 500, not 1000.  Yeah, that number might have been arrived at earlier . . .

      Other ideas?

      Russ the waterweasel