Re: 10th Anniversary Event - FYI/Action items/Questions

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2010
      If you've been talking to the City, I'm sure you've covered them, but how about the Fiesta Gardens area where the Celtic Festival is held in that fenced in area with the large pavilion? Or Waterloo Park?

      This being Austin, parking is going to be an issue no matter where we go. We may have to go so far as doing like the festivals and contract garage space and shuttles. Or perhaps just a single bus to make periodic runs to nearby parking areas.

      How that and all the other expenses will be paid for is a whole other issue.