Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 50 cal ammo can needed

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
      I went to National Surplus here in San Antonio and nearly CHOKED when they wanted $20 for an ammo can!  I walked right out of the store and called Moosiegirl, who sold me a couple for $5 each.  She said he had a bunch more 30 cal if anyone else needs them.

      Jeri, I'm still negotiating with a couple of people who will be transforming the can into my next cache, so I can't say right now if I need a "carrier" to get them down here or not.  Thanks for the offer, though!

      Cheers,

      On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 10:19 PM, <jestrrrulz@...> wrote:

      I am headed back to SA on 10/24 to work downtown 10/25. I will be happy to pick some up for you if you still need them at that  point. Surplus store is a few blocks from my house.  If you really need them, I can meet ya half-way this weekend or next.

      Jeri / JestrRulz