2009 Austin Cache Awards

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010
      FIRST -- CONGRATULATIONS to all the Winners! You're what keeps the dash in caching!

      Now. After two days of furious note logging (I am THE TYGRESS; I have a REPUTATION to maintain), I do believe all the Nominees and Winners now have their icons.
      Arnaud/Soaringeagle has a book mark that he mentioned.... for you to check my work.
      If you did NOT get your icon, please drop me an email and I'll resend.

      Excuse me if I blather -- I think I blew a verse gasket.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
      SeeRefinanceRates.com