skbrent hits 1000

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 4, 2010
      Looking at looks for the Rainbow and Solar System series, I see that skbrent just hit 1K. Way to go!

      Russ the waterweasel
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 4, 2010
        Woo woo woo!
        I GUESS that's a good enough excuse for missing the Austin Cache Awards event.... =wink=

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Looking at looks for the Rainbow and Solar System series, I see that skbrent just hit 1K.  Way to go!

        Russ the waterweasel

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
        SeeRefinanceRates.com
      • greg
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
          Congrats Shannon, glad we were there to cheer you on on your 1k cache.....or force YOU to go in the tunnel to get your #1000, LOL.

          Greg and Penny
          shumaker

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
            Hmmmmm, I think I know which cache you mean.... Joey & Deb placed it, right?

            Of course we were following your logs out in the spectra and planets Sunday!

            BarbJ/Tygress

            Congrats Shannon, glad we were there to cheer you on on your 1k cache.....or force YOU to go in the tunnel to get your #1000, LOL.

            Greg and Penny
            shumaker

            > Woo woo woo!
            > I GUESS that's a good enough excuse for missing the Austin Cache Awards event.... =wink=
            >
            > BarbJ/Tygress

            Grant Funding May Be Available to Those Who Qualify
            SeeCollegeDegrees.com
          • greg
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
              Shannons number 1000 was tunnel vision gc2fe64, I tried to make it EENIE MEENIE MINEE MO; WHICH WAY DO I GO? but did not have enough light to find the redirector in that tunnel.

              Greg/
              shumaker

              Hmmmmm, I think I know which cache you mean.... Joey & Deb placed it, right?

              Of course we were following your logs out in the spectra and planets Sunday!

              BarbJ/Tygress

              Congrats Shannon, glad we were there to cheer you on on your 1k cache.....or force YOU to go in the tunnel to get your #1000, LOL.

              Greg and Penny
              shumaker

              > Woo woo woo!
              > I GUESS that's a good enough excuse for missing the Austin Cache Awards event.... =wink=
              >
              > BarbJ/Tygress

            • Mrs. Captain Picard
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
                1000 fun adventures!  That's an awesome milestone!
                Congratulations,

                On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                Looking at looks for the Rainbow and Solar System series, I see that skbrent just hit 1K. Way to go!

                Russ the waterweasel

              • Jana Iannello

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
                    ah! don't know that one! Sounds memorable!

                    Shannons number 1000 was tunnel vision gc2fe64, I tried to make it EENIE MEENIE MINEE MO; WHICH WAY DO I GO? but did not have enough light to find the redirector in that tunnel.

                    Greg/
                    shumaker

                    Hmmmmm, I think I know which cache you mean.... Joey & Deb placed it, right?

                    Of course we were following your logs out in the spectra and planets Sunday!

                    BarbJ/Tygress

                    Congrats Shannon, glad we were there to cheer you on on your 1k cache.....or force YOU to go in the tunnel to get your #1000, LOL.

                    Greg and Penny
                    shumaker

                    > Woo woo woo!
                    > I GUESS that's a good enough excuse for missing the Austin Cache Awards event.... =wink=
                    >
                    > BarbJ/Tygress

                    $13/Month Car Insurance?
                    Insurance deal just passed now allows you to get car insurance for $13
                    GoGetAutoInsurance.com
                  • Dave Marquardt
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 10, 2010
                      Congratulations!

                      -Dave
                       Balde Runner

                      On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                      Looking at looks for the Rainbow and Solar System series, I see that skbrent just hit 1K. Way to go!

                      Russ the waterweasel

                    • Matthew A
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 10, 2010
                        Congrats on joining the 1K club.

                        Matthew mda_taz

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                        > Looking at looks for the Rainbow and Solar System series, I see that skbrent just hit 1K. Way to go!
                        >
                        > Russ the waterweasel

                      • Esther Lopez
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 10, 2010
                          Congrats!!!!!!